منتدى الاحبه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كرهت والهم والتدريس ولآلى بالقلم خاطر.... الله يلعنك يا ابليس خلتنى فى الهكرز شاطر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
marwaselim
الاداره
الاداره
marwaselim

عدد المساهمات : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/01/2010
العمر : 27
الموقع : http://shababal-7amidya.gid3an.com/index.htm

ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ   ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 06, 2010 5:25 am

ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ Nzl39f9gcyyy

This is a sentence that usually makes the girl happy, when she knows that someone wants to spend the rest of his life with her…
Even if a girl did not like that man who's proposing, sometimes she feels flattered by receiving such a request.
But what about the times when hearing this makes a girl sad and confused, what if the one who's proposing is a dear friend that she likes and cares for, but can never think of him as a husband?
How could she turn his request, and keep their friendship?
I heard about such situations and from what I , the friendship relation is not like before after this, although in many situations of these, the two parts agree that this won't affect their friendship…
My question is: How can you get out of such a situation without loosing a dear friend
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Hack Devil
Admin
Admin
Hack Devil

عدد المساهمات : 90
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/01/2010
العمر : 31

ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ   ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 31, 2010 3:48 am

مشكوررررررررررررررررررررر
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://eboelbaz.yoo7.com

ღღ Would you marry me?ღღ
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الاحبه :: منتدى الاغانى :: كلمات الاغانى الاجنبية-
انتقل الى: